Chew. Digest. Repeat.

Thanks for stoppin by. The point of the web (in my eyes), and therefore blogs, is the opportunity for community. Or maybe it's the evolution of community. Whatever. Its not about self-absorbed pontificating, but more about getting a diversity of thought out there for all of us to grow from. So that gives me the freedom to write what I think (at least for today) and not hafta give a crap if anyone agrees. Cuz it's not about agreement. It's about engaging with others, and the (hopefully) positive cumulative effect of all those millions of interactions. So interact. or don't. You're a free person.

Tuesday, May 15, 2007

Struggleground

I just realized my heart is so heavy
because it's made of stone
what a big suprise- i wasn't ready
to learn i'm not alone

Cuz I been talking to my perception
Instead of who you really are
But this place is not like Heaven
So I live a world apart

My struggleground is disbelief
And it's as patient as water
leave me like a ship wrecked on a reef
soon as I doubt the heart of my Father

i guess i'm deaf from all my shouts of pain
so I'm trying to read your lips
And I'm full of the wrath of the slain
So you offer me a kiss

When You step inside my deepest places
and whisper that you're near
You cross that great divide with your secret graces
meeting me here

such a mystery
not just for me
such a mystery
Love died as me
I believe
Lord help me in my unbelief
I believe
Lord help me in my unbelief

No comments: