Chew. Digest. Repeat.

Thanks for stoppin by. The point of the web (in my eyes), and therefore blogs, is the opportunity for community. Or maybe it's the evolution of community. Whatever. Its not about self-absorbed pontificating, but more about getting a diversity of thought out there for all of us to grow from. So that gives me the freedom to write what I think (at least for today) and not hafta give a crap if anyone agrees. Cuz it's not about agreement. It's about engaging with others, and the (hopefully) positive cumulative effect of all those millions of interactions. So interact. or don't. You're a free person.

Tuesday, May 15, 2007

Back To Fear

I let you run free thru my head

I let you run free thru my bed

I let you run free thru my dread

Now I'm here alone

I gave you all my promise rings

I gave you all my honest things

I gave you all the songs I sing

Now I'm here alone

Alone down in my bones

Where did you go?

How did you feel?

The lies that you told

how I wish they were real

Your noose round my heart

Your lips on my ear

You loved at the start

but ran back to fear

I want my laughter in your mind

I want my mountains in your climb

to find my diamonds in your mine

but I am here alone

I found my poison in your stinger

I found my weakness in your linger

I found my tattoo on your finger

But now I'm alone

Crushed under your stones

No comments: